For more than two decades, I have helped individuals find the best version of themselves. With a bachelor’s degree in psychology, postgraduate education in marriage and family therapy and sex coaching, and well-honed intuitive skills, I discovered along the way that my true calling is helping couples reconnect, stay connected, and cultivate relationships that thrive.
Even under the best of circumstances, relationships are not easy. When chronic illness is added to the mix, the challenges are even harder and can feel isolating. I have watched loved ones struggle after a cancer diagnosis, friends lose themselves after a mastectomy, and have experienced firsthand what can happen to a marriage when a partner doesn’t know how to communicate their physical challenges. It is at these moments that we truly need a support network not only to survive, but to thrive.
Education & Certificates:
- Certified Clinical Sex Coach – Dr. Rachael Institute 2021
- Intensive Sex Therapy Training Program – University Guelph 2021
- Graduate Studies Marriage and Family Therapy – Northcentral University
- Training in Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) method
- Heart Centered Therapy
As I built my own support network, I noticed my clients needing one, too. And I found myself gravitating towards clients struggling with chronic illness. Whether it was cancer, diabetes, or heart disease—regardless of the diagnosis—the commonality each one faced was the struggle with their own sexuality and intimacy with their partner. My goal is to become a part of your support network, helping you as an individual or as a couple, become your best selves in all ways. And my passion is you—all things you—and to provide you with the tools that will help you flourish in your body and in your relationship.
My goals are to help you establish an empowering mindset that will sustain you the rest of your life. You will learn how to:
- Overcome shame or embarrassment around sexuality
- Conquer low sexual desire
- Break through communication blocks
- Manage the side effects from treatment
- Gain skills that will restore intimacy with your partner
- Master self-love
* I don’t treat mental illness, so you won’t receive a diagnosis, assessment or treatment for mental health conditions. I am not a therapist.